Visualize Comfort: Healing and the Unconscious Mind
This book and corresponding videos synthesize practical techniques that invite you to practice using your creative mind to access your inner resources and facilitate your healing journey. These are tried-and-true timeless techniques to help deepen your understanding of how your body and mind can begin to work together. Just because they say pain is all in your mind doesn’t mean it’s not real. But it does mean you can use your creative mind to heal your body.
Here is what readers are saying:
“…this book speaks to the importance of having “an empathetic understanding of physical and emotional pain”, and of coming to know the anatomical and causal relationship they have to one another. Embracing what Prevallet calls our “latent capacity” to understand the interconnectedness between these repositories of pain potentiates relief, she teaches the reader how our emotional response to physical pain can either exacerbate or soften it. She invites the reader to be “a listener unto yourself” so that our own immune systems can bring the healing we then become capable of. She suggests strategies, techniques, practices that allow us to move into a new, unfettered space. It’s a book that will be a frequent companion of mind, heart and soul.”
“… full of common sense information, but also medical facts — aptly blended with a larger and much more ancient historical knowledge of human healing, which in our society we too often forget or suppress. I love the way the author melds poetry with medical and chemical terms. She brings self-healing down to earth and makes it available inside us all.”
“Reading Ms. Prevallet’s book feels like getting a fun and digestible lesson on neuroscience and sitting with a kind and funny hypnotherapist at the same time. She writes clearly, fluidly and beautifully. It taught me so much about the brain science of managing pain of any kind, why the mind-body angle is worth contemplating and may actually be astoundingly effective. I will return to this book over and over again and would highly recommend this book to anyone dealing with pain, not only physical but also emotional.”
“Saying that Prevallet’s book is like the sugar pill of the placebo is not to say that it sugar coats anything. It doesn’t. She reminds us that we will, of course, continue to have hard times and even to suffer, but also that we don’t need to keep on suffering. She tells us that we can be resourceful when things can get tough and reminds us of the tools we, in fact, already have available to us. Along with all the useful strategies, Prevallet also offers us something just as wonderful: each chapter includes some beautiful and amazing poetry that helps us think about the issues at hand in a different way, on another plane. I loved these moments of embedded meditation. They seemed to let the other information just sink in.”
This 220 page book will help you:
• think about physical symptoms differently
• be mindful and activate the inner resources you already have
• learn how to talk to your unconscious mind and hear what it is saying back to you
• learn how to practice self-hypnosis and energy healing techniques in order to activate your unconscious healing processes
The book is accompanied by a series of six videos so that you can walk through the techniques.
• You will get eight videos in total, and unlimited access…
• Each video leads you thorough a different technique. They include a brief overview, and then a guided visualization, or demo.
• You’ll quickly learn the art of communication with your unconscious mind.
• Soon you’ll feel more confident and mindful about your situation. (And on a nightly 3-am basis too! All of the techniques are great to practice when you need to get back to sleep, so that you’ll sleep more soundly & awake more confident to face the day.)
• Watch them all at once, or slow watch in homeopathic doses – at your pace – and at your place. The video course is yours for life – so you can conveniently fit them into your schedule.